SOLITARY RING BIT SYSTEMS
Solitary Ring Bit Systems are designed for drilling end bearing piles to bed rock.
System is designed to drill straight piles through boulders, rock layers and also into inclined bed rock.
Heavy duty ring bit is not attached to casing shoe, which makes it most economical of the ring bit alternatives.
System is available from 114 to 1524 mm casings and for all major shank designs.
- End bearing piles including micro piling
- Pilings with sacrificed casings, which have no large ID ring bit requirements
- Slope stabilization
- Pipe walls, king piles etc.
- Casing shoe and ring bit are not integrated
- Strong shoulders
- Heavy duty ring bit
- Ring bit protects the pilot gauge buttons