RETRIEVABLE RING BIT SYSTEMS
Retrievable Ring Bit Systems can be used several times.
System is designed so that the casing can always be pulled out after drilling.
Large ID enables the use of maximum size rock socket and installed elements.
System is available from 114 to 1524 mm casings and for all major shank designs
- In situ piles (skin friction) where casing is fully retrieved
- Anchoring applications
- Pre-drilling/temporary casing applications
- Energy/water wells where casing is fully removed
- Integrated wear resistant steel ring set
- Double shoulders for long service life
- Slim design for easy retrieving
- Large ID for maximum hole through and maximum space for installed elements