LARGE ID RING BIT SYSTEMS
Large ID Ring Bit Systems are used with sacrificed casings when there is a requirement to continue the hole after casing is set.
Such casings are left in ground due to economical, corrosion protection or sealing reasons, or because of ground cavities.
System is available from 140 to 610 mm casing and for all major shank designs.
- Piling with sacrificed casings and rock socket
- Energy/water wells
- Surface casings (sealing, dewatering)
- Ring bit and casing shoe are integrated
- Easy locking with single shoulder design
- Large ID for maximum hole through and maximum space for installed elements
- Ring bit protects the pilot gauge buttons