HORIZONTAL RING BIT SYSTEMS
Horizontal Ring Bit Systems are made for horizontal drilling of utility lines.
High casing friction calls for heavy duty ring bit system.
Drilling under roads and railways requires advanced air control.
Due to strong design the ring bit system can be used several times.
System is available from 219 to 1524 mm casings and for all major shank designs.
- Horizontal drilling of utility lines
- Road and railway underpasses
- Replacing of concrete culverts
- HDD surface casings
- All break through drilling
- Extra strong performance steel casing shoe
- Extra large impact shoulders for multi use
- Slot for guide sleeve to prevent air escape and keep drilling direction
- Ring bit protects the pilot gauge buttons