Ring Bit Systems
After inventing the Ring Bit system DTH drilling with simultaneous casing has been gaining popularity in foundation and well drilling industries. Ring bit system has improved hole straightness and helped to get through hard boulders and also into inclined bed rock.
DTH drilling is especially known as a good method to drill piles in complex ground due to its ability to drill through different types of materials including clay, sand, till and all types of rocks and boulders including the hardest granite bed rock.
Better Overall Economy to Our Customers
Our technology increases customer productive, saves costs and protects environment.
- Flushing improves drilling speed
- Drilling speed enhances pilot bit life
- Cutting edges improve drilling in hard clay
- Spiral grooves push material out when rotating
- All cuttings and flushig air are kept inside of the casing - so there is no air escape to the surroundings
- Removes the danger of over drilling (sandy formations)
- Removes the danger of air escape (clay formations)
Our Ring Bit systems are based on Spiral Flush technology. It is a perfect solution for Over-burden-drilling in complex ground conditions.
To be able to utilize DTH technology in urban and environmentally sensitive areas the air used in drilling should not escape to the surroundings.
Patented Spiral Flush technology is a ground breaking solution to control air in DTH applications. All air is directed crosswise and there are no air channels forward to the drilled ground.
Spiral Flush Design
- Flushing channels are crosswise to the drilling direction
- Back flush creates vacuum to the pilot bit face area
- Air channels are above the ring bit cutting edge
Conventional DTH Drilling Has Two Problem Areas
1) Pressurized air over drills material. Over drilling removes more material than anticipated changing ground’s original characteristics hazarding nearby structures.
2) Air that is blown forward travels long distances in loose ground or soft clay. This can cause severe damages in nearby buildings and structures.